Menu

    Hypnosis for Sports

    Research has shown that physical stamina accounts for just 20% of sports performance while the remaining 80% is attributed to mental stamina. Sports hypnosis can give you the mental and physical edge you need to perform your very best every time you complete. By learning to automatically relax your body and remain calm and focused, you will learn to achieve peak performance. Sports hypnosis can also help you let go of past failures, build confidence in your abilities and trust your natural athletic talent.

    Don’t Let All Your Training, All Your Practice Go To Waste – Prepare Your Mind As Well As Your Body with Laura’s Hypnosis for Sports!