Do you have a Life Coach? Life Coaches are now more prolific than therapists in Hollywood, working with everyone from screenwriters to producers to actors. Even the band Metallica hired a Life Coach! Having a Life Coach has become the new norm, edging out the traditional Hollywood therapists; and the popularity of Life Coaching is not limited to Hollywood.
Hiring a Life Coach is quickly becoming the leading method that ordinary people use to create extraordinary lives. Although the Life Coaching profession is not new, the popularity of Life …
Imagine having all of the powerful affirmations taken directly from Laura King's wildly popular Keys to Winning for the Equestrian self-hypnosis series in one recording! Laura has done just that with her latest Summit Subliminals™ series. Laura created Summit Subliminals™ to offer her clients two additional ways to reach the subconscious brain and make powerful, positive change happen even more quickly; and they are safe for listening while driving!
Summit Subliminals™ audio recordings for the Equestrian are designed for use while …
If you have reached a peak in your performance at work, at school, in your relationships, in sports or any other area of your life and it is not what you had envisioned for yourself, this is for you! Laura King has taken Life Coaching to the next level with her Perfect Enough Life Coaching Program. This one-of-a kind life coaching process is tailored to your specific goals, and is designed to help you:
1. Get to the root cause of what is blocking your progress, and release these triggers that hold you back at a deep level. These may be …
If your clothes are arranged by season AND by size, you are a victim of yo-yo dieting. Kelly Brownell, Ph.D, at Yale University coined the term “yo-yo dieting” as he saw this type of diet cycle create weight loss, followed by weight gain happening over and over. Yo-yo dieting is so common in America it is even written up in Wikipedia as the Yo-Yo Effect. The problem is that the severe caloric limitations of most diets cause side-effects – like depression or fatigue – and that makes it impossible to maintain. You know what happens next …
Research has shown that physical stamina accounts for just 20% of sports performance while the remaining 80% is attributed to mental stamina. If you are a golfer, you already know that. Winning at the mental game of golf is the only way to actually WIN at golf!
All great athletes rehearse their performance in their mind to create the results they desire. But even the best golfers have “off” days, when their mental game is just not up to par. It might be a problem at home, the mental instant replay of a spectacularly bad slice, or simply …
Weight Loss - Achieve Your Ideal Weight with Hypnosis and Virtual Lap-Band (Gastric Band Hypnosis) - In Person or Skype & Phone!
...clients who learned self-hypnosis lost twice as much weight as those who didn't.
- Oprah Magazine
Depending on the amount of weight you want to let go of, goals can be met with 3 to 14 hypnosis sessions which may also be supported by take home self hypnosis CD's. Gastric Band Hypnosis, or Virtual Lap Band, recently featured on Dr. Oz, is an option for those considering Lap Band® Surgery. Gastric Band …
Health & Wellness
Corporate Wealth Building Series
Prosperity & Abundance
CANCER & TREATMENTS
SMART HEALTH FOR LIFE
PHOBIAS AND FEARS
Concentration for Billiards
Improve Your Billiard Skill
Equestrian – Western Rider
Release equestrian sports performance anxiety and give yourself permission to win! Research has shown that physical stamina accounts for just 20% of sports performance while the remaining 80% is attributed to mental stamina. Equestrian sports hypnosis can give you the mental and physical edge you need to ride your very best every time you enter the ring or event course.