Hypnosis for the Equestrian Jumper
Research has shown that physical stamina accounts for just 20% of sports performance while the remaining 80% is attributed to mental stamina. Hypnosis for the Equestrian Jumper can give you the mental and physical edge you need to ride your very best every time you enter the ring. By learning to automatically relax your body and remain calm and focused throughout your ride, you’ll become more in tune with your horse and better able to guide him/her to achieve peak performance.
Hypnosis for the Equestrian Jumper can also help you let go of past failures, build confidence in your riding abilities and trust your horse’s natural athletic talent to clear a course of fences or successfully navigate a complex obstacle.
Release performance anxiety and give yourself permission to win today with hypnosis for the Equestrian Jumper. Click on the individual products for more information.
“Your self-hypnosis products were eminently valuable in that they enabled me to relax my mind and body sufficiently to achieve peak performance under the most stressful competitive conditions. I salute you Laura for helping so many of us competitors to ride our best!”
Showing all 6 results
Complete Keys to Winning Jumper Series$47.00 Add to cart
Conquering Fear for the Jumper$17.00 Add to cart
Fearless Showing & Jumping Equestrian$17.00 Add to cart
Gaining Concentration & Memory Jumpers$17.00 Add to cart
Good Eye for the Jumper$17.00 Add to cart
Peak Performance for the Jumper$17.00 Add to cart