$17.00$27.47

Laura’s Be the Best Soccer Player self-hypnosis will help you become the best soccer player on the field. You work your muscles, you train hard on the field, now you can train your mind to be the best soccer player on your team. Start listening today with our easy to download MP3.

Clear

SKU: 644 Category:

Research has shown that physical stamina accounts for just 20% of sports performance while the remaining 80% is attributed to mental stamina. Laura’s Be the Best Soccer Player self-hypnosis provides you with the ability to be the best soccer player on the field. You know that you are a good soccer player; now you will give yourself permission to be the best soccer player you can be.

Laura’s Be the Best Soccer Player self-hypnosis will help you learn to feel good about your talents as a soccer player. Be the best player on the field by simply listening to Laura’s self-hypnosis session as a part of your training regimen.

Weight 0.5 lbs
Dimensions 1 × 1 × 1 in
Format

CD, MP3

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.